Wee Guan Construction Pte Ltd
Kranji Link, Singapore
To assist in sourcing candidates & interns, scheduling for interview, screen and interviewing potential candidates/interns. This includes preparing the recruitment advertisement
To assist in coordinating admin logistics: Issue stationary, thumbprint registration etc
To assist in the process of FW work pass related matters, Special, Employment & S Passes, Visa, WIC, workers insurance and bond, in compliance with MOM
To update and maintain employee records in the HR system and personnel files
To assist in administration of company insurance and license and medical insurance claims
To assist in the process of general payroll administration and maintain absentees listing
To assist in maintaining staff leave record, Compassionate, Childcare and Maternity Leave etc
This include processing, updating and tracking all leave applied by workers, including arranging and coordinating FW home trips and repatriation, including book air-tickets
To assist in planning and organizing staff welfare and recreational activities
To attend to all incoming mail, and outgoing mails and courier of documents.
To receive and attend to visitors and guests, directing to the correct host
To provide clerical and administrative support within a framework of established procedures and policies, e.g. typing, filing, copying, faxing, scanning, data entry
To maintain and upkeep of office admin records and filing system.
Answering of phone calls and directing it to the right staff or taking down of messages
Oversee the general maintenance and housekeeping of the office premises and equipment
To carry out any other duties / works as assigned by your superiors.
Chemical Industries (Far East) Ltd
Jurong Island, Singapore
Computerize and upkeep employees’ particulars, i.e. residence address, contact no., family records, leaves administration, training records, etc
Administrate shift schedule for shift employees.
Administrate shift employees’ overtime time accounting
Maintain and review staffing with respect to approved Organization structure.
Manage appointment, confirmation and resignation letters.
Facilitate recruitment through liaison with recruitment agencies, advertisement agencies and web-recruitment facilities to maintain staffing requirements.
Facilitate welcome session and organize Orientation program for new employees.
Formulate Human Resource policy, implement, regulate and review the policy.
Formulate an abstract of the Human Resource guideline as a handbook for all employees.
Perform and update job description through job analysis.
Perform staff appraisal assessment summary and grading formulation. Prepare and submit appraisal assessment report.
Conduct compensation surveys via available sources.
Promote and improvise knowledge exchange program between individuals.
Manage and coordinate in-house training sessions and liaise with external agencies for external training programs.
Formulate and introduce Assisted or funded Education/Training plans for employees.
Administers application for SDF and other approved government grants.
Handle medical reimbursement claims.
Administer disciplinary procedures on employees who committed wrong doings.
Organize special function or ad-hoc recreational activities.
Provide support to Management in relation to Employment and Industrial Relations laws.
Keep abreast of HR development in Singapore.
Foster relationship between all employees, Union and Management.
Any other duties that may be assigned by Management from time-to-time.
24 Sin Ming Lane, Singapore
Carro is Singapore’s largest online car marketplace; an all-in-one automotive marketplace, solutions and service provider that aims to guide and take care of users throughout the car ownership journey by providing an information-rich, convenient and value-added experience. Check us out at Carro.sg!
Carro started out as a user-friendly direct-seller-to-buyer used online car marketplace that provides services like free inspection, warranty and paperwork. However, we are constantly evolving and have expanded our repertoire to include after-sales services (workshops and roadside assistance), auto-financing and a comprehensive online showroom for new cars.
To be the marketplace of choice for all automotive needs, providing customers with trustworthy alternatives for improving mobility. We'll catalyse change in the automotive ecosystem by driving higher standards, reshaping the industry with our solutions and empowering everybody with the experience they deserve.
To lead the automotive and mobility solutions market by providing a better experience, democratising information and advancing the automotive industry.
Life at Carro:
Headquartered in Singapore, working at Carro is fast-paced and exciting, with plenty of opportunities to express your skills and talents. The team is filled with caring, proactive go-getters who are always looking for new ways to push the industry forward.
That’s not all, we also make sure everyone here is well taken care of with an abundant and plentiful stock of food and drink in our pantry.
Carro’s company culture is driven by our values of ‘Trust’ and ‘Care’ towards our customers while always challenging ourselves and the industry by leading change through constant learning, refining and evolving.
Watch the short video here (https://carro.sg/team) to catch a glimpse of life at Carro!
Carro is looking for a success-driven, passionate HR professional to develop & implement HR strategies & initiatives to optimize the effectiveness of our talents in achieving Carro’s ambitions! You will be instrumental in building a culture that fosters meaningful experiences and environments for all our staff to thrive!
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
Talent Attraction & Recruitment
- Partner with departments to forecast, provide recommendations and manage talent pipelines
- Implement strategies to attract & recruit best talents to support business needs & goals
- Create accurate and attractive job postings and selection metrics, screen, shortlist and interview candidates
Talent Management & Administration
- Establish & maintain efficient, up-to-date HR systems, policies, & processes
- Manage entire employee lifecycle; from onboarding to offboarding
- Handle HR administrative duties such as maintaining HR database, foreign workers' pass matters, processing government claims, e.g. childcare leave, maternity leave, NS make-up pay, grants etc
- Provide guidance to all employees regarding HR matters like compensation, benefits, performance issues
- Manage employee relations, disciplinary, grievances issues, counselling etc & provide professional advice to employees regarding HR-related issues to promote well-being, satisfaction & productivity of our talents
Culture building & Organizational Development
- Foster & reinforce a collaborative, supportive work culture that underpins Carro’s brand and ambition (e.g. organize team building events) and helps people develop faster towards a common goal
- Drive & implement strategies that augment and maintain high employee happiness, motivation, and performance
- Partner with management team to solve issues that jeopardize the achievement of company goals/ are not being addressed adequately.
Performance Management, Compensation & Benefits
- Develop and manage benchmarking plans for salaries, performance appraisal systems, learning and development
programs, succession planning etc
- Maintain & analyze data reports and performance metrics to drive improvements as needed
- Develop benefits programs & performance-based reward strategies that encourages and rewards contribution and growth
Contract to Permanent
Coordination of on-boarding and exiting matters
Data entry of new staff into system and employee orientation
Issuance of company items (new staff)
Checking on discrepancies of working hours / leaves etc
Assisting HR Manager on administrative tasks
Payroll calculation (30 employees)