Responsible for assisting the Human Resource Manager in the full spectrum of HR functions to ensure they are implemented and managed well.
- Handle recruitment up to Executive level including drafting and posting of advertisements at compulsory jobsbank website and other suitable online job portals, mass media, etc, screening of the job applications, interview and salary negotiation.
- Process Work Permit, S Pass or Employment Pass applications, renewals, updating of particulars, etc.
- Prepare employment contracts, ensure work passes are valid and handle new employee on boarding and orientation programs up to executive level.
- Keep track and manage new employees’ probation period, contracts, and Work Pass expiry dates.
- Manage the off boarding process and prepare exit clearance and interviews.
- Manage HR administration on attendance records in Time Management System and Part-Time Payroll.
- Maintain, update and process electronic leave management system for annual leave, medical, maternity, paternity childcare leave, compassionate leave and all other leave entitlements, etc.
- Process, update and maintain medical claims.
- Check corporate phone bills and submit chargeable amounts to Finance department for salary deduction.
- Update and maintain staff movements, resignations, transfers, promotion etc.
- Update and maintain Job descriptions and specifications.
- Process, update and maintain FWA Flexible Work Arrangement applications and keep track of follow-up reviews upon completion of 3-month trial period.
- Maintain Human Resource Policies & Practices for both full-time and part-time employees in line with Government legislations and tripartite guidelines.
- Support the Implementation of Workpro programmes comprising Age Management, Work-Life Balance, and Jobs Redesign.
- Administer performance review process including collating and checking of completed forms, record and prepare salary increments, promotions, and bonus payments.
- Prepare and update monthly manpower report, monthly overtime hours report and man-hour KPIs
- Support the HR Manager in all HR initiatives and projects.
- Provide support in employee relation matters including organising communication forums, recording of employee grievances and disciplinary action
- Assist the HR Manager in maintaining good employee and Union-Management relations.
- Assist the HR Manager in Human Resource advisory role to Management and all other Heads of Departments locally and for overseas office
- Minimum Diploma in Human Resource Management or its equivalent.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in all aspects of Human Resource functions in similar capacity.
- Proficient in local employment legislations, HR practices, flexi wage, flexible work arrangement and new HR initiatives.
- Able to research and keep abreast with new HR initiatives including Government and Tripartite schemes and programmes.
- Good and creative problem solving skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must be proficient in both written and spoken English and Mandarin to work with overseas staff in China.
- Must have high integrity and professional code of ethics
Working Hours, (eg: 8.30am-5.30pm, 9am-6pm)
Mon-Tues: 9am-7pm; Wed-Fri: 9am-6pm
No Of Work Days
Number of Vacancy to Hire