- The Human Resource Executive is responsible for end-to-end recruitment activities such as job postings, interviewing and job offer.
- On-boarding administrations and orientation programmes for new hires.
- Handling of the necessary paper work for training and development function.
- Supports the manager in the performance management cycle by tracking and collecting completed appraisals from the employees.
- Notify final candidate of job offer and salary offer.
- Handle administration of training requests or applications for employees.
- Assist to register employees for training and coordinate payment of training with training institutions.
- Assist to review payroll submission to ensure accuracy in data.
- Support with payroll calculation or compensation calculations of an exception situation.
- Handle administration for compensation and benefits matter.
- Share selected applications with hiring managers for their consideration.
- Arrange for interview sessions for shortlisted candidates and conduct interview with hiring manager.
- Source for relevant external courses for staff.
- Review policies and standard operation procedures to ensure that it stays relevant and effective.
- Reviews job descriptions and job advertisements before posting to ensure information accuracy.
- Review shortlisted applications and discuss with hiring manager on their suitability.
- Diploma or degree in Human Resource or Business related studies
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in a Human Resource related role
- Good Knowledge of the local employment law and payroll calculations
Working Hours, (eg: 8.30am-5.30pm, 9am-6pm)
8.00am - 5.00pm
No Of Work Days
Number of Vacancy to Hire