We are seeking a HR professional who embraces challenges to join our dynamic and growing team in Singapore. This is a generalist role with a focus on rewards and payroll processing.
- Responsible for timely and accurate processing of inhouse payroll for Singapore (must), Thailand and Mauritius (optional), including payroll reports and data in compliance with the company's policies, local laws and regulations.
- Manage all payroll-related activities such as allowances, commissions, overtime, CPF contributions, taxation submissions, foreign workers levy etc.
- Process IR21, NS claims, statutory leave claims and training claims with respective government agencies.
- Manage all work pass applications, issue, renewals and cancellation.
- Manage rewards administration such as leave tracking, flexi-fund utilization, insurance and medical claims etc.
- Assist in other HR functions such as onboarding, formulation and execution of HR policies and procedures etc.
- Minimum 4 years of relevant work experience, prior in-house payroll processing experience is preferred.
- Good knowledge of payroll principles, practices, regulations and procedures, as well as local employment laws and regulations.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and other Microsoft applications skills.
- Strong communication and analytical skills.
- Positive working attitude and good team player.
- Multi-tasker with the tenacity to work in a start-up / fast-paced environment.
Thank you for your application. Only shortlisted candidates shall be notified.