Manage the full spectrum of Human Resource functions including Recruitment & Selection, Payroll, Performance Management, Compensation & Benefits, Training & Development, Policies Development & Implementation, and Employment Law & Compliance.
- Assist company recruitment needs which include candidates screening, shortlisting, interviewing, selection process and manpower planning;
- Manage full spectrum of payroll process timely and accurately, and compliance with company policies and statutory requirements;
- Provide administration support for performance appraisals and salary review exercise;
- Handle employees’ welfare, compensation, benefit and leave administration;
- Involved in developing and managing relationships with employees to support employees’ engagement and performance;
- Involved in training and development framework based on the needs of the company and the employees;
- Involve in the development, review and implementation of HR policies, procedures, strategies and initiatives effectively;
- Compliance with all HR legal and regulatory requirements;
- Build and foster a company culture as directed by management and to develop a strong and united team; and
- Provide support for other HR matters.
- At least 3 to 5 years of relevant work experience;
- Degree holder in related discipline;
- Possess excellent problem solving, interpersonal and presentation skills;
- Able to multi-task and work independently, and maintain effective performance and uphold high standard work in a fast-paced environment.
- Good knowledge of Employment Act and HR practices and regulations;
- Results oriented, motivated and resourceful;
- Strong in both written and verbal communication in English; and
- Ability to handle a high level of confidentiality, discretion, and sensitivity regarding employee information.
Interested applicant, please click on "Apply Now" tab for submission of your job application.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.