Carro is Singapore’s largest online car marketplace; an all-in-one automotive marketplace, solutions and service provider that aims to guide and take care of users throughout the car ownership journey by providing an information-rich, convenient and value-added experience. Check us out at Carro.sg!
Carro started out as a user-friendly direct-seller-to-buyer used online car marketplace that provides services like free inspection, warranty and paperwork. However, we are constantly evolving and have expanded our repertoire to include after-sales services (workshops and roadside assistance), auto-financing and a comprehensive online showroom for new cars.
To be the marketplace of choice for all automotive needs, providing customers with trustworthy alternatives for improving mobility. We'll catalyse change in the automotive ecosystem by driving higher standards, reshaping the industry with our solutions and empowering everybody with the experience they deserve.
To lead the automotive and mobility solutions market by providing a better experience, democratising information and advancing the automotive industry.
Life at Carro:
Headquartered in Singapore, working at Carro is fast-paced and exciting, with plenty of opportunities to express your skills and talents. The team is filled with caring, proactive go-getters who are always looking for new ways to push the industry forward.
That’s not all, we also make sure everyone here is well taken care of with an abundant and plentiful stock of food and drink in our pantry.
Carro’s company culture is driven by our values of ‘Trust’ and ‘Care’ towards our customers while always challenging ourselves and the industry by leading change through constant learning, refining and evolving.
Watch the short video here (https://carro.sg/team) to catch a glimpse of life at Carro!
Carro is looking for a success-driven, passionate HR professional to develop & implement HR strategies & initiatives to optimize the effectiveness of our talents in achieving Carro’s ambitions! You will be instrumental in building a culture that fosters meaningful experiences and environments for all our staff to thrive!
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Partner with departments to forecast, provide recommendations and manage talent pipelines
- Implement strategies to attract & recruit best talents to support business needs & goals
- Create accurate and attractive job postings and selection metrics, screen, shortlist and interview candidates
- Establish & maintain efficient, up-to-date HR systems, policies, & processes
- Manage entire employee lifecycle; from onboarding to offboarding
- Handle HR administrative duties such as maintaining HR database, foreign workers' pass matters, processing government claims, e.g. childcare leave, maternity leave, NS make-up pay, grants etc
- Provide guidance to all employees regarding HR matters like compensation, benefits, performance issues
- Manage employee relations, disciplinary, grievances issues, counselling etc & provide professional advice to employees regarding HR-related issues to promote well-being, satisfaction & productivity of our talents
- Foster & reinforce a collaborative, supportive work culture that underpins Carro’s brand and ambition (e.g. organize team building events) and helps people develop faster towards a common goal
- Drive & implement strategies that augment and maintain high employee happiness, motivation, and performance
- Partner with management team to solve issues that jeopardize the achievement of company goals/ are not being addressed adequately.
- Develop and manage benchmarking plans for salaries, performance appraisal systems, learning and development
programs, succession planning etc
- Maintain & analyze data reports and performance metrics to drive improvements as needed
- Develop benefits programs & performance-based reward strategies that encourages and rewards contribution and growth
- 1-4 years related-experience developing and handling the full- spectrum of HR duties (Ideally, you would have experience with technology recruiting & recruiting in other Asian countries like Thailand)
- Up-to-date knowledge of Singapore’s labour and employment regulations; demonstrated experience to serve as knowledge resource on HR matters to all staff.
- Knowledge of HR systems, tools, metrics & best HR practices
- Strong business acumen with demonstrated ability to translate business strategy into HR practices
- Excellent people-management & interpersonal skills (verbal & written) ; Proven ability to build strong, positive relationships & influence and manage internal & external stakeholders across all levels
- Passionate about developing great people, teams, culture, and follow through from ideation to execution
- Self-starter who strives in a face-paced , highly Proactive & resourceful
- Highly meticulous and organized & adaptable (we are are always finding ways to improve !)
- Demonstrated ability to lead & nurture other HR staff is advantageous