- Computerize and upkeep employees’ particulars, i.e. residence address, contact no., family records, leaves administration, training records, etc
- Administrate shift schedule for shift employees.
- Administrate shift employees’ overtime time accounting
- Maintain and review staffing with respect to approved Organization structure.
- Manage appointment, confirmation and resignation letters.
- Facilitate recruitment through liaison with recruitment agencies, advertisement agencies and web-recruitment facilities to maintain staffing requirements.
- Facilitate welcome session and organize Orientation program for new employees.
- Formulate Human Resource policy, implement, regulate and review the policy.
- Formulate an abstract of the Human Resource guideline as a handbook for all employees.
- Perform and update job description through job analysis.
- Perform staff appraisal assessment summary and grading formulation. Prepare and submit appraisal assessment report.
- Conduct compensation surveys via available sources.
- Promote and improvise knowledge exchange program between individuals.
- Manage and coordinate in-house training sessions and liaise with external agencies for external training programs.
- Formulate and introduce Assisted or funded Education/Training plans for employees.
- Administers application for SDF and other approved government grants.
- Handle medical reimbursement claims.
- Administer disciplinary procedures on employees who committed wrong doings.
- Organize special function or ad-hoc recreational activities.
- Provide support to Management in relation to Employment and Industrial Relations laws.
- Keep abreast of HR development in Singapore.
- Foster relationship between all employees, Union and Management.
- Any other duties that may be assigned by Management from time-to-time.
- Using Service Quality to foster relationship between employees and Management.
- Manage employees’ particulars.
- Shift scheduling and employees’ time accounting
- Management & coordination of training.
- Compensation, Welfare & Benefits Management.
- Recruitment facilitation.
- Monthly Human Resource reporting.
- Management of Administration process.
- Management of Purchasing Requisition & Order process.
Working Hours, (eg: 8.30am-5.30pm, 9am-6pm)
8.15am to 5.15pm
No Of Work Days
Number of Vacancy to Hire